Who is Great-West Investments?
Great-West Investments (GWI) is the investment subsidiary of Empower Retirement. We pay close attention to the needs and behaviors of more than 9 million people across over 39,000 Empower Retirement plans1, bringing to market innovative products and services that combine investment and insurance strategies to create better solutions for retirement investors.
With more than $110 billion under management or advisement2, GWI’s comprehensive suite of retirement investment products and services include:
- Great-West Funds featuring carefully selected premier investment firms as subadvisers.
- Target date funds combining premier investment firms managing the majority of underlying funds and blending active and passive strategies across the spectrum of asset classes and market capitalizations.
- Capital preservation products offering principal preservation and enhanced yields.
- Empower Retirement Advisory Services providing a strategy to save for and live comfortably in retirement.
- Retirement income solutions providing guaranteed retirement income for life.
Empower Retirement provides retirement savings products and services for public, corporate, and nonprofit employers, as well as private-label recordkeeping and administrative services for other providers of defined contribution plans. It also offers individual retirement accounts and advisory services, through its registered investment advisor.
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc. and “A Member of the Power Financial Corporation Group of Companies”® .
1 As of March 31, 2019. Information refers to all insurance and retirement business of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, including Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company , marketed under the Empower Retirement brand.
Empower Retirement refers to the products and services offered in the retirement markets and Great-West Financial® refers to the products and services offered in the individual markets by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company, Corporate Headquarters: Greenwood Village, CO; Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company of New York, Home Office: NY, NY; and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
"A Member of the Power Financial Corporation Group of Companies" is a registered mark of Power Corporation of Canada.